Intro To D&D Class
November 17 @ 12:00 am - 1:45 am
An event every month that begins at 12:00 am on day Third of the month, repeating indefinitely
When: Sun @Noon
Cost: $20 (Includes $10 off first D&D session at D20)
What: This session is designed for new (or old players recently returning) to get what they need to start playing D&D. The session will include:
- Selecting and building a character (Class, race, and getting set up.)
- How to fill out a character sheet and what the different abilities mean when you are playing
- Basics of combat and skills
- The Commandments of D&D players (Or how to help make D&D fun for you, the DM and the rest of the players.)
- Faq’s and things we wish we had known when we got started playing D&D.
D&D is most fun when the players create a shared story with the D&M. That means knowing how to play your character so the game can be about the action, and not flipping through the book while the rest of the players wait around. The more you know, the more you get to play, and the more fun had by everybody.