UPDATE…Back from Italy…
Magic Two-headed Giant Conspiracy tonight-sat 28th. Price is $23 instead of $30…(we were able tyo get more boxes…) .(sorry it took I’m taking the next couple of weeks off (imagine that) but leaving the store in the capable hands of the affable Ryan and the irascible Thomas. 😉 So a few things:
- The store will be running the usual events, including Pokemon, Friday Night Magic, Magic Two-headed Giants, and the Standard events.
- We are adding a few extra goodies, including 2 Conspiracy draft times (Tue @ 6 and Sun @ 3). We are also bidding a fun ending to Theros with a Block Constructed Tournament on Thursdays. ($5)
- We will be doing less buying of cards while I’m gone, start again after the 28th. (Also, we will be offering a bit less for Ravnica Block cards since the block goes from standard to Modern in October.) Thomas or Ryan will do their best, but if the store is busy, be patient and prepared to wait until another time.
- Boss Monster…(Back in Stock…players are the “boss Monster” setting up Dungeons to defeat the heros, with a distinctly 8-bit flavor full of references from everything from Harry Potter to old school Nintendo.)
- Love Letter—an amazing game played with only 15 cards…easy to pick up and surprisingly subtle. (works for from 2-6)
- Adventuretime Card Wars...so they made a (great) game out of a historical lampooning game in an episode of the Adventuretime cartoon that went straight after Magic/Pokemon/etc… The game has been in VERY short supply, but we got a batch in for now.
- Also…coming up in July…”Starter boxes for the (finally) new version of D&D.
- And don’t forget how much fun the Magic Two-headed Giant’s are…a chance to play with someone that you really like…great for buddies, sweeties and a great parent-kid date..